Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thing #20

I have been familiar with YouTube for some time now, so this was a fairly easy thing to do.  The video I chose was called "Reading Strategies."  I chose this video because it pertains to elementary reading strategies.  It is a Discovery video and teaches the various reading strategies.  I liked this video because it gives me a preview of how I will be teaching elementary children to not only read, but to comprehend what they have read.  I have a passion for reading and I look forward to teaching elementary students all the fun and adventure that comes with reading a book.

The thing I like most about YouTube is that you can find a video on practically any subject.  The thing I like least about it is that sometimes you have to filter through a lot of horrible videos or videos that are unrelated to what you are looking for until you find a video that meets your search criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment