Wow!!! My life just got a lot easier and mass amounts of time has been saved. I am so thankful for this assignment teaching me about RSS feeds. I have been one of the ones that has spent massive amounts of time trolling the Internet looking at my favorite websites and blogs looking for information. What I like most about the RSS newsreader is that everything is in one spot for you so you don't have to spend a lot of time checking all of your different websites. You can go to just one site, like e-mail, and everything is all in one spot for you to read.
This is a great tool for teachers to use to stay informed about the latest educational technologies and ways they can implement them in their own classroom. This is also a good tool to stay connected with other teachers both inside your school district and outside your district. By staying connected to other teachers, they can share their ideas and collaborate. This opens up a whole new world for teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment