I chose to name my blog Sohn's Steps because I have always loved language and I like the alliteration of the title. When I set up my blog, I was relieved to discover that it was very simply to do. In the past I have thought of starting a blog, but I didn't know what I would write about. Through this process of setting up my own blog, I was able to set up a blog and have a topic to write on.
I enjoyed setting up my avatar as well. I liked creating her to look like me with the brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses. I added the laptop because it seems I am on my laptop, or another computer, more than I am not.
I am excited to read other classmates' blogs and discover new ideas and ways of thinking. This blog will be an adventure for sure. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment