I chose the Spell with flickr because I think this would be a lot of fun for elementary school kids to have fun with learning to spell. I think kids are more motivated to learn and learn better when they are having fun, and this was definitely fun. I could see myself using this in the classroom. Here is my name I made using this mash up app.
I enjoy sharing pictures online, but when it comes to sharing pictures of my young daughter or other kids, I err on the side of caution and if I have any doubt about posting them, I don't. I like having the ability share photos online since none of my family live here in Tennessee, and it is really easy and convenient to not have to individually e-mail each picture I want to share since that usually takes up a lot of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment