What is the definition of "frustrating"? Trying to add/edit content in the APSU Sandbox Wiki. I was pretty excited starting off. However, once I clicked on the link in the 23 Things to get to the APSU 23 Things Sandbox, nothing. I couldn't edit; I couldn't add. Tried and tried as I might, nothing worked. So what was supposed to be a fun activity has turned into a frustrating and fruitless activity.
Okay. Problem solved. The way I was able to finally edit the sandbox is after I clicked on the link for the APSU 23 Things Sandbox, I clicked on the "help" link in the upper right-hand corner. When I got into the help, I clicked on "Logging in" under "Basics." This took me to a link where I could SIGN UP for PBworks. After I created an account, I was able to go back to the APSU 23 Things Sandbox. From there, on the right-hand side of the page under "To join this workspace, create an account," I went to log in and I logged in with my NOW created PBworks account info. Whew. I hope this helps others doing this activity after me. You have to sign up for a PBworks account before you can add or edit this wiki.
OK. thank you I actually tried that and reset the password and i still can't get in maybe i will wait a while and try again later. I have only been trying to do this for 10 min. But thank you wish i would have read this before i got FRUSTRATED!
ReplyDelete