This should come as no surprise, but I chose the iGoogle. Why is it not a surprise? Because as I have said before, I love, love Google. My favorite tools are the calculator, calendar, AND I love that iGoogle has a gadget I can add that allows me to check my Yahoo! e-mail. Way to be a team player, Google.
I really love how I can customize the gadgets to fit my needs. I even found one related to elementary education. I also like how iGoogle allows you to format and move your gadgets on your page. I believe I can and will iGoogle both personally and professionally. Having this page will allow me to create and modify my calendar online and have access to it wherever I travel, whether it be at home or school. IF I still had a smart phone, I could even access my page while out and about. With the online calendar, I no longer have to worry about forgetting my paper calendar at home, losing it, or not having a pen to add or modify the entries. I enjoyed this personal page so much, I have made it my permanent home page.
No comments:
Post a Comment