My favorite blog search tools were the Google Blog and the Technorati. These two seemed to be the most simple and straightforward to use to locate blogs related to elementary education. The others seemed to make you go in a few circles before really finding a blog that was useful. By using these two tools, I found several blogs that related to elementary education. I was even able to focus my search and find blogs that related to specific elementary subjects such as reading and math.
My least favorite search tool was the Topix.net. I didn't find this useful at all for locating blogs or even information on education. It seemed to bring up mostly local news. What I found frustrating about the Topix.net and the Syndic8.com was these sites brought up a lot of unrelated information and/or links that were no longer in use.
No comments:
Post a Comment